Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday at Home of 4 projects

Today I spent almost all the day behind stitching machine trying to make curtains. Finally the one part is finished and hanged up. For the second one I still need one thing to buy. Here is a bit of process
Curtains on process

And yesterday I got added evidence that there always may be something interesting just around the corner - you just have to keep your eyes open and don't get the same way every day. I've found small shop with a lot of stuff for scrap, bijouterie-making and other things a plenty! I didn't have enough time to have a good look at everything, but I've found what I needed for my earrings. Like magic )

Details for earrings

I still don't have this round pliers, but may be I could manage without? Anyway, there are still another 3 things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment